OASIS

OASIS
"O" AND "A" IS ......

Sunday, December 20, 2009

track 1: "OASIS" (prod. by STATIK SELEKTAH)



THIS IS A DOPE INTRO INCLUDING SOME OF THE ILLEST SCRATCHES WE HAVE HEARD IN A LONG TIME..SEEMS PEOPLE HAVE FORGOT ABOUT THE ESSENCE OF THE DJ. THE TRACK IS PERFECT FOR THE START OF THE ALBUM. IT GIVES YOU THE FEEL THAT YOU ARE IN FOR SOME REAL HIP HOP....AND YOU ARE! THE LYRICS ON THIS SONG ARE VERY TIGHT AND ENERGETIC. OC & A.G ARE LYRICAL GENIUS'.....HERE WE GO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke9-q4MY5ns

O.C'S VERSE FOR OASIS:

“The O- is for not an Option / Keep ya stereo’s locked in
Young and old rappers ducking and dodgin’.
A - part of my Attribute none are above me
Test my Amplitude I’m Amped to do it!
My brain telekinetic, flow high octane minus ethanol
Fumes left behind will leave em breathing short
S - for years dwelling for years in the trenches
Knowing the game is fix by doe ,pigs , and piglets
Shindler’s list, Swastika’s plot thickins
Short coming’s politicians hide truth to dwarf niggas
I is me yet theres no I in team
Brothers from other DNA me show A ness another S - Stimuli
All basis covered for thinker’s and crimin-Al’s
For man, woman, and child this here is the true dynasty
Nothing bout us minor league, spit game fiery! ! !



STATIK SELEKTAH HAS DONE PREVIOUS WORK WITH D.I.T.C. THAT IS ALSO FIRE! KEEP IT GOING!

"IT'S OVER NOW" FT. TERMANOLOGY / A.G
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdMEj8_y1Eg

No comments:

Post a Comment